Don't Want to Use Paypal?
Paypal is an incredible system. It was designed as a method for merchants to accept credit cards who would otherwise be unable to afford the high price of traditional merchant accounts.
Paypal is quite safe. It's much safer than calling an 800 number and giving your credit card to who-knows-who is on the other end. I encourage you to try Paypal for yourself.
But if you don't want to use Paypal, you can mail payments. Please follow these directions:
No matter how you chose to pay, thank you for your order!
- Use my store shopping cart to build your order
- When you've ordered the last item, copy the order that is displayed on the screen onto a piece of paper. Please write clearly. Or print the screen.
- Total the order and add $3 for shipping ($8 FOREIGN SHIPPING)
- Send the order with a check or money order payble to "Rob Ickes" to:
Rob Ickes Merchandise
PO Box 682551
Franklin, TN 37064
- Please incude your email address and a daytime phone number in case there is a problem